ORANGE GENIE GROUP ACCREDITATIONS AND AWARDS...
There's nothing like being recognised for doing a good job.
Here at Orange Genie Group we strive for excellence in everything we do; as an employer, as a service provider and as a partner. That's why we're so proud of the recognitions we have achieved.
Investors in People
Investing in our people sits at the heart of what we do and who we are. We recognise that highly motivated, engaged and knowledegable staff are the most important asset for Orange Genie.
We have a strong focus on continuous improvement which is a daily focus and encompasses development of processes, new ideas and nurturing our people encouraging learning and individual development opportunities. The results are wonderful; we have great support from people who display pride in the business and genuine commitment to helping achieve our continued success.
Learning is encouraged and we have provide a dedicated Learning and Development facility where people are encouraged to take time out to study or research away from the general office bustle and buzz. We encourage and fund work related study and reward for success. In return we have loyalty and pride in our staff and in the way they take responsibility for getting things done well.
ISO 9001:2008 Quality management
The ISO 9001:2008 standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the involvement of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
It is the only internationally recognised standard that guides organisations to improved performance. We use a UKAS accredited company, BM Trada, to carry out an annual independent audit to ensure we comply with the standard.
Adopting this culture has enabled us to provide a consistently high quality of service, an unrelenting commitment to continuous improvement driven by a genuine focus on customer feedback.
There are eight quality management principles defined that underpin the sustained success of an organisation:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
In August 2010 Orange Genie were delighted to have their health and safety management systems certified to OHSAS18001:2007 to UKAS accredited standards. Orange Genie places priority on its responsibilities to ensure all staff, including those on assignments, has training and is made aware of any risks and hazards they may face.
OHSAS 18001 has been developed to be compatible with ISO 9001 in order to facilitate the integration of quality and occupational health and safety management systems. As an organisation we are concerned with achieving and demonstrating sound occupational health and safety performance by controlling our OH&S risks, consistent with our policies and objectives.
The advantages of an effective OHSAS management system are:
Provides a structured approach for managing OH&S
- Establishes and maintains a commitment to OH&S
- Demonstrates strong commitment to safety excellence
- Organisational structures in place with clear roles and responsibilities
- Existence of a continuous improvement culture
- Strong levels of trust and communication
- Reduction in incident levels with increased measures of performance
- Contributes to business performance by reducing cost and liabilities
This sets the standard for professional compliance and confirming that we work legally and ethically at all times.
To learn more about who FCSA are and what is means to be a member or associate of FCSA, click HERE >>
Professional Passport Membership
Professional Passport is an independent professional membership organisation working with all sectors of the flexible workers market – Contractors; Agencies; End clients and Providers. Professional Passport has its own guiding principles that we aim to meet in all our dealings, whether it be with a contractor, agency, end client or provider.
They represent what we consider to be best business practice:
- To act, at all times, in a professional manner and not act in a way likely to bring the profession into disrepute
- To never make any misleading statements or knowingly misrepresent our position
- To be open, honest and act with integrity in all our business dealings
- To present information in a balanced and factual way
- To ensure that work is always delivered to the highest of standards
- To honour any commitments made, whether verbally or contractually, and if we become unable to do so, for whatever reason, communicate that immediately to the relevant party(s)
- To ensure we maintain up-to-date knowledge
- To treat client information (contractor, agency, end client or provider) confidentially and to not disclose such information, unless obliged to do so under law
Professional Passport members each undergo a rigorous annual review of their procedures, processes and work practices to ensure compliance with all current legislation, regulatory requirements and best business practice.
Team Service Provider
TEAM (The Employment Agents Movement) is the largest independent agency group in the UK and offers clients and candidates one of the widest selections of services and job opportunities. Currently the membership covers over 450 membership locations. Team members have an aggregate turnover approaching £1bn and over 50,000 temps working every day.
As a TEAM Service Provider we have undergone a rigorous compliance review to ensure group members are able to use our services knowing that legislative, employment and commercial risks are managed safely by Orange Genie Group.
Bauer & Cottrell
Bauer & Cottrell’s experience and involvement with the IR35 forum supports this approach and as such we believe our association provides our contractors with access to the most current and accurate thinking in terms of IR35 and status reviews.
Bauer & Cottrell’s services range from the review or re-drafting of contracts through to a full defence service in the event of an HMRC investigation. They have never lost a case!